It used to be that a surgeon needed to wait weeks after performing surgery to determine your vision results. Thanks to the ORA System®, this is no longer the case. Now, during the procedure, your surgeon can take measurements of your eye. ORA measurements are taken after the clouded cataract is removed, when the surgeon has a clear view, allowing him to tailor the procedure to your individual eye and refine your visual outcome.
LENSAR® Laser System
With the introduction of the LENSAR® Laser System, laser cataract surgery has become a reality, and your surgeon can now remove your cataract in a more advanced way. Laser cataract surgery is made even more precise by Augmented Reality, a unique imaging system that provides your surgeon with a sophisticated 3-D view your eye to help plan and treat your cataract. With this advanced technology, your surgeon can offer you a better, more precise cataract removal procedure that is customized to your eye’s own unique size and shape.
- A unique, high-resolution, 3-D view of your eye that allows your surgeon to tailor your treatment, which can improve visual outcomes.
- The most advanced technology available, which may reduce the time it takes to remove your cataracts.
- A system designed with comfort in mind, so you can relax, knowing the latest technology available is being used to treat one of your most valuable senses- your sight.
With the LenSx® Laser System, surgeons can monitor the entire anterior segment throughout the procedure, using:
- A high-resolution video microscope for real-time imaging
- A fully integrated, high-definition Optical Coherence Tomographer (OCT) for a crisp, three- dimensional view